The source – support.google.com
- To allow advertisers to optimize campaigns more effectively, the Editor can now automatically apply recommendations. When this feature is enabled, the service will apply recommendations selected by the advertiser as new features appear in the account. You can change settings or disable the feature at any time.
- Advertisers can now view a summary of their account performance and useful information on the "Overview" page in the Editor.
- Another innovation was the addition of support for two new types of extensions:
- "Phone numbers" based on objects (Call extensions (upgraded));
- "Prices" based on objects (Price extensions (upgraded)).
You can read about the changes in detail here.