The source – support.google.com
New features have appeared in Ads Manager:
- The lifespan of PPID TTL has been increased from 90 to 180 days.
- Optimized pricing is enabled by default, but you can now turn it off in your network settings.
- The "Allow video ads" feature has been moved to blocking tools and renamed to "Block all video ads except In-Stream".
- A Transparency Report has been added to the Client Management Tool (MSM). It allows you to detect errors of child sites and programs in the ads.txt, app ‑ ads.txt and sells.json files.
- The integration of Google Analytics 4 with Google Ad Manager is in open beta. You can link your Ad Manager to a Google Analytics 4 account.
- The "Reason for bidding reason" option has been explained in more detail in the report and data file.
- The WebView API for advertising will allow you to monetize content placed in WebView elements.