The source – 9to5google.com
Google's rollout of the night mode feature in desktop search is going well. It's been working on mobile for more than a year.
But the nighttime theme selection on computers doesn't sync with the search design theme in the browser on smartphones.
The feature is being rolled out in stages, so the right settings will be available to all Google users in the coming weeks.
The algorithm for activating the dark theme in PC search:
- On the Google search results page, click on the gear in the top right corner.
- Select "Search settings."
- Go to "View" through the menu on the left (if it's not there, it's worth waiting).
- Select the item "Dark Theme.
- Save the selected settings.