The source – support.google.com
You can use Google Analytics 4 conversion actions (the actions that are important for your business) to record conversions (Universal Analytics resource uses targets for recording similar actions).
To use the tool, you must have editor rights in your account.
How to use it:
- You need to click "Admin" in Google Analytics, select the desired account in the "Accounting record" column.
- In the "Resource" column, select Google Analytics 4, click "Setup Assistant".
- In the "Conversions" section you should select "Import existing targets" from the connected Universal Analytics resource and click "Get started".
- On the "Import Exhibited Targets" panel from the connected resource, you should select the targets you want to create as sub-events-conversions in Google Analytics 4.
- Right-click "Import selected conversions".
When the selected targets are created in the Google Analytics 4 resource as conversions, a confirmation message appears at the bottom of the left-hand side of the screen.