The source – developers.google.com
Google Data Studio has a new dashboard.
It has such opportunities:
- search traffic monitoring;
- get Discover and Google News traffic data from Search Console.
This new panel will allow:
- Track Google search traffic.
- Quickly detect page performance issues.
- Quickly find possible problems with optimization.
How to set up a dashboard in Data Studio:
- you need to create a Search Console data source;
- select the URL display table, which includes the addresses of sites, images, videos, the Discover feed and Google News;
- once configured, you can select a date range in the dashboard (the default is the last 28 days) and then filter your data by page, type, country, and device.