The source – tiktok.com
TikTok has rolled out a new Promote option on advertisers. You can use it to run ads with clips from your account to increase views and conversions to the site. This will help attract new subscribers.
What are the requirements for TikTok to promote with this option:
- the video must be publicly available;
- the video must use the original soundtrack or sounds that can be used for commercial purposes. Thus, it is prohibited to promote a video with a copyrighted soundtrack;
- the account owner must be of legal age;
Here are step-by-step instructions on how to run ads with Promote:
- Select a video in your account to run an ad.
- Click on the "Promote" button in the video's settings, or you can do it under "Settings & Privacy" – "Business Profile".
- Select the goal of the campaign – to increase views, site visits or subscriptions.
- Specify the audience for showing ads. There are 2 options: create target audience manually or select automatic settings.
- Set budget.
- Limit the period of the campaign.
- Pay for the ads.
Next, you need to wait for successful moderation. After that advertisers will be able to track the statistics of promotion within the application in the tab "Promotions" – "Details".