The source – workspaceupdates.googleblog.com
The new version of the Google Sites service has the option to copy individual pages or groups of pages to a new site.
This update will give users of the service more control:
- will allow parts of the site to be reused;
- it will be easy to break up large sites into smaller ones.
To create copies of selected site pages, you need to:
- Open the desired site in the new version of Google Sites on your computer.
- In the upper right corner, click the three-dot menu, and then click "Create a copy."
- Under "Pages," find the "Selected Pages" option.
- Select the pages you want.
- Press "OK".
The new feature is available to all Google Workspace clients, including G Suite Basic and Business clients, as well as users with personal Google accounts.