The source – support.google.com
Google developers created a page that collected all the requirements for visual and textual content in Search.
So, the following content is subject to blocking:
- personal information;
- related to the exploitation of children and the portrayal of minors in a sexual context;
- removed at the request of webmasters and site owners;
- for which formal deletion requests have been received concerning ethics, politics or religion.
It is also worth noting that Google search functions must not contain the following content:
- advertising of goods and services and marketing materials;
- calling to harm people or animals;
- misleading users for the purpose of deceiving;
- containing harassment, bullying and threats;
- inciting violence; encouraging hatred against individuals or groups;
- images, audio and video materials created for the purpose of deceiving and misleading;
- contradicting evidence-based science and medicine;
- to promote goods and services limited in circulation;
- of a sexual nature;
- of a terrorist nature;
- with scenes of violence and cruelty;
- with insults and obscene language.