The source – youtube.com
Here's a quick digest of the big news:
- The company has moved all of its search documentation to the new Google Search Central site, called Google Search Central. The resource is one year old.
- The updated search documentation includes an interactive SEO checklist.
- There have been two major updates to Google's ranking algorithms:
- November – November 2021 Core Update;
- December – December 2021 Product Reviews Update.
- The company has a list of tips for when it's necessary to temporarily disable a site to make changes due to a Log4j vulnerability.
- HTTP Archive Web Almanac 2021 was released.
- Search Console got redesigned and redirected error notifications.
- The move to mobile-first indexing without a clear deadline continues.
But it's better to see the video itself!