The source – blog.google
Google Ads results planner can now be used in local campaigns.
The tool will help:
- make plans for local ad investments;
- see how changes to those plans can affect results and effectiveness.
But you'll need to meet certain conditions in order to use it:
- Optimization for store visits is performed.
- Campaigns have been active for the past 30 days.
- Average daily spending of at least $500 in the last 30 days.
- Sufficient data on store visits over the past 30 days.
- Campaigns do not track only Call and Route-building type conversions.
- Total budgets are not used.