The source – io.google
Google I/O is the company's largest event, which takes place every year. During the event, the firm presents its innovations in search and other services. The Google I/O 2022 conference will take place on May 11-12, 2022. First of all the event is focused on developers, but webmasters will also find a lot of interesting things.
The event will include:
- Philip Walton's talk on optimizing the LCP (Largest Contentful Paint) metric;
- report by Google ecosystem experts Gilberto Cocchi and Saurabh Rajpal on improving Core Web Vitals metrics and the importance of this process;
- a talk by Jesselin Ian on the novelties of Chrome DevTools;
- a presentation by Rowan Merwood on the development of Privacy Sandbox, global testing of which began April 1;
- John Mueller's talk on new launches and important features in Google Search.
This year, like last year, Google I/O is being held online. Participation in the conference will be available for free.
Registration is open.