The source – Twitter
More data from Google Ads starting January 1.
New In Data Studio: More data from Google Ads— Google Analytics (@googleanalytics) December 17, 2021
You can now visualize many new dimensions using the Ads connector including:
Account Budget Order Amount,
Campaign Bid Strategy Type,
First Position Bid
And more: https://t.co/PP8PzMAhP6 #measure pic.twitter.com/Y8etp8gRac
If Google Ads is connected to Data Studio via the connector, you can visualize metrics like:
- account budget order amount;
- adjustable account budget order amount;
- the account budget amount spent;
- type of campaign bid assignment strategy;
- bidding strategy for a group of ads;
- target price per conversion;
- target ROI;
- the distance from the ad to the user;
- first position bid.
To see these fields in existing data sources, update the fields.