The source – about.fb.com
Meta has announced a series of updates for next year.
The new tools are designed to support Facebook creators in EMEA (Europe, the Middle East and Africa).
- "Professional mode" for profiles
Is being tested on a limited number of profiles in the US. In EMEA, it will launch in 2022. The new profile mode:
- will give access to analytics and monetization features in one place;
- will allow you to track the account's progress;
- will give the ability to check if an opportunity to enable monetization has arisen.
- The launch of the new Stars store
In the new store, users can buy stars at lower prices. The social network is also introducing a new rewards program to support the product.
- Facebook will have Reels
Now this feature of creating short clips works on Instagram. its introduction will help creators express themselves creatively using music, audio and filters. Not only subscribers, but also other people will be able to see them when they publish the video. The option will appear in EMEA in the first half of 2022.