The source – support.google.com
Video – Reach campaigns, which have been tested to increase reach, have been approved to launch globally. To create them, the Brand Recognition and Reach goal must be selected.
Advertisers can specify two ways to achieve the goal for Video – Reach campaigns:
- "Effective Reach," which will show In-Stream splash and skip ads;
- a campaign with In-Stream ads with no skip option, if the goal of the ads is to share the full ad message with users.
The algorithm for creating a Video to Scope campaign looks like this:
- Go to Google Ads in the "Video Campaigns" section.
- Click on the "New Campaign" button.
- Select the "Brand awareness and reach" target.
- Specify the campaign type – "Video", and the campaign subtype – "Video – Reach".
- Check the required way of reaching the goal.
- Add a campaign name and set the budget, bidding strategy, ad groups, etc.
Campaigns automatically select the best combination of ads. Due to their combination the system helps advertisers to increase their reach.