The Google team has changed the design and functionality of the testing tools in Search Console.
The testing tools, which are powered by the URL checker tool engine:
- "AMP page checker";
- "Checking for mobile optimization";
- "Advanced Results Checking."
But the interface of these tools evolved separately. And now Google has aligned them with the URL Checker tool to standardize their functions. They've also added new features that were previously only available in the URL checker tool:
- Crawl Data. Whether the page was scanned, when, and with what work.
- HTTP response returned by the scanned page.
- Screenshot of the page. How Google sees the page.
- AMP. AMP tool now checks both canonical and AMP URLs.