The source – seroundtable.com
The following changes have been made to the Google documentation for robots.txt and structured data:
- Simplified robots.txt general information page. This is to give users a better understanding of what robots.txt is for.
- Extended instructions for creating and updating robots.txt files. Extra sections have been removed.
- All the robots.txt English documentation has simplified the sentences. Removed information on how to add and validate structured data.
- Each type of structured data now has separate guidelines.
- Troubleshooting sections have been improved in all structured data guides.
- Added information for beginners about getting started with structured data.