The source – dou.ua
A new initiative of the Projector Creative & Tech Foundation will provide free training for 5,000 women.
It was launched by Projector Institute with the support of the Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine and Action.Business.
- Interface Design.
- Graphic Design
- Project Management
- Motion Design
- Data Science
- Data Analysis
- Front-end (under development)
- QA (in development)
Projector is also planning to take the following steps to support Ukrainian women aspiring to develop:
- Provide access to the job database.
- To help with communication with potential tech companies.
- Advise on resume writing, interviewing, etc.
- Launch an international fundraising campaign to raise funding for five thousand scholarships.
Projector Institute has already made a fundraising contribution of $500,000, which is 10% of each scholarship.
Ukrainians who lost their jobs during the war and want to learn a new creative or tech profession can leave their applications. The first round of applications runs from April 6 through April 26.