The source – searchengineland.com
Google Ads has launched diagnostic analytics. It should help advertisers make sure their Performance Max campaigns are set up correctly.
The tool is aimed at
- detection of errors in the settings of advertising campaigns;
- preventing delays or issues that cause low engagement and difficulty in measuring conversions.
Now, when launching a new Performance Max campaign, the advertiser can click on the button "Show all campaign diagnostics" (Show all campaign diagnostics) and get a list of automatically detected problems related to:
- account status;
- conversion tracking;
- advertising campaign budget;
- strategic goals and rates;
- campaign status;
- effectiveness of ad content.
While diagnostic analytics only work for Performance Max campaigns, Google plans to roll them out to other campaign types in the next few months.