The source – support.google.com
The updated rules for confirming the identity of the advertiser will take effect on October 25, 2021. They will gradually apply to both new and existing Google Ads accounts.
An advertiser who has confirmed a company's legal name and location effectively agrees that this information will be placed in their ads.
Google now shows:
- the advertiser's name, history of name changes;
- The region where it is registered;
- the company's contact information;
- the advertiser's ads;
- information about deleted ads and blocked accounts for violations of laws and rules;
- information about where and when the ads were shown.
Advertisers who need to be vetted will be notified and must provide the requested documents within 30 days. Otherwise his or her account will be suspended.