The source – developers.google.com
Product markup is a special markup with detailed information about your products. The extended snippet will show users the price of the product, availability and ratings of reviewers.
Google's recommendations on how to use it:
- Only pages dedicated to the same product with a separate URL can be tagged. Therefore, you can't use markup for a product category or list, but you can use it for a specific product. For example, "shoes in our store" is a non-specific product.
- It is forbidden to use the marking of goods for adults.
- If you want to add a product review, the reviewer's name must be a valid name for the Person or Team file.
- It is impossible: "50% discount on Black Friday".
- You can: "James Smith" or "CNET Reviewers".
If you want to include product information in Google Images, use the following features:
- to display product information in the snippet, include name, image, price and .priceCurrency properties;
- to display product information in the Linked Items feature, include the name, image, price, priceCurrency, and .availability properties.