The source – support.google.com
The probability of loss metric shows the probability that a user who was active on a site or app in the last week will be inactive the following week.
There are two scenarios for using the probability of loss metric:
- Creating a projected audience of users who are unlikely to visit the site or app in the next week.
- Analyzing the data with research. This will allow you to reallocate your marketing budget, for example.
In addition, you can now link a GA 4 account to a Google Ads account using a simplified link import from Universal Analytics, which is already set up. You can set up this link import in Google Analytics 4 “Administrator” by selecting "Linking to Google Ads" under "Linking Products".
What are the possibilities of linking GA 4 and Google Ads accounts:
- View Google Ads campaigns in the Traffic Source Overview report.
- Explore new Google Ads parameters in the "Traffic Sources" report.
- Import Analytics conversions into your Google Ads account.
- Supplement Google Ads remarketing with Analytics audience data.
- View Google Ads campaigns, including attribution reports, in the Advertising workspace.