The source – youtube.com
Over the weekend, Dmitry Bondar, co-founder and CEO of the IT company Boosta, gave an hour and a half interview to Ivan Paliy's youtube channel. In it, he told what goals he sets for the company for 5 years, why he regrets that he did not leave the university six months after starting his studies, and about many other things.
We raised the following issues:
– Could you outline the main features where you and your partners want to bring the company?
– I am now more occupied with the educational topic. I would like to learn how to teach people faster than universities, and no less qualitatively.
– About ethics in Boosta. Is there a list of niches for which you have decided that we do not promote sites in this niche, and we do not use these methods for promotion?
– We do not have any list of niches. I personally always like to create something. Therefore, even in working with competitors, I am against the energy that is aimed at destruction. If you have a professional skill, and it is in demand in the market, then in principle you should not have any problems.
– Do you encourage competition between the tops? In what form does it take place?
– I generally encourage competition, but I explain it a little differently. I set everyone up for competition of a more global nature. We must learn to compete with the big players worldwide.
The full interview is below.