The SeoProfy company opened registration for its main event: the NaZapad online conference, which will be held for the 19th time since it started in 2015.
NaZapad is a point of attraction for the Russian-speaking community of SEO specialists, marketers and business owners from all over the world. Its unique format, a free 15-hour intensive with top industry experts, attracts thousands of viewers. A conference of this scale provides an opportunity to test the relevance of your skills in the SEO services market, learn about new trends and tools, and increase your productivity and income.
The speakers share their experience in promoting sites in highly competitive niches in the EU, North America and exotic geo. NaZapad is extremely practical and encourages viewers to ask questions of the speakers in the chat room. The most active participants have the opportunity to win valuable prizes from the conference partners.
This time NaZapad will focus on growth hacking, affiliate marketing, SEO and link building.
Keynote speakers will address the following topics:
- Viktor Karpenko: “Creating traffic generators: How to make many traffic generators and grow within one project.”
- Dmitry Bondar: SEO Vision: How will SEO be in 2027;
- Mikhail Shakin: New SEO and link building tips for 2022;
- Nikita Lee and Valentin Darechkin: “From $0 to $1,500,000 per year in the casino niche with SEO;
- Steve Toth: “How to turn 1 key into 121 and get 400 thousand traffic;
- Sergey Syunyakov: “Affiliate SEO with $82+ million in sales over 4 years. Building a stable earnings pipeline for Amazon Affiliate and other affiliate brands in the U.S. and Europe;
- Alexander Capo: “How to think about your business: from the search for growth points to the result.
The conference will begin at 09:00 on January 28.
To register, please fill out the form at https://nazapad.com/.
Seating is not limited.
A recording of the conference will be available on SeoProfy’s YouTube channel. Previous episodes are also available there.