Registration for participation in NaZapad is open ‒ the 17th conference in the last 5 years. This is the largest practical online-event for the promotion of goods and services in Western markets (US, CA, GB, JP and others). And, importantly, it’s free.
Participation in the conference will be useful for SEO-specialists, marketers, webmasters and entrepreneurs. NaZapad provides a huge amount of necessary information, which is then easy to apply in practice.
Topics that will be covered during the event:
- search for young, fast-growing sites in any niche;
- starting a business in competitive niches with a limited budget;
- growth of the monthly income of an SEO specialist by 4 times per year;
- Japanese link building and outreach;
- website promotion in Croatia, Romania and the Baltic countries;
- working schemes of promotion;
- approaches and parameters for evaluating subtopics in niches;
- affiliate marketing;
- fight against copying of promoted sites;
- misconceptions about drops and PBN;
- important chips E-A-T and YMYL in Google;
- the choice of priority tasks that bring traffic, subscriptions and money.
The date and time of the start of the conference is April 23 at 9:00. The duration of the event is 10 hours. NaZapad17 speakers are renowned industry experts, who are ready to share valuable experience:
- Artem Pylypets;
- Demi Murych;
- Galina Bakusheva;
- Georgy Rysak;
- Ekaterina Streltsova;
- Igor Shulezhko;
- Marijana Škrivanko;
- Taras Gushcha
The conference is watched by about 2000 spectators at the same time! They can ask questions to speakers and participate in online chat discussions. Each viewer has a chance to win a commemorative prize.
You can register at https://nazapad.com. The number of participants is not limited.