On February 16, Azerbaijan iGaming Affiliate Conference 2022, a unique industry event on how to successfully attract traffic to online casinos and betting offices and earn high profits, will be held for the first time in Baku. Top affiliates, advertisers of iGaming market from CIS and EU countries will gather in Hilton Baku five-star hotel.
The conference will discuss the practical application of affiliate marketing in the gambling vertical:
- creating creatives for local geo;
- approaches and tips for working with TikTok;
- ways to bypass blockages on social networks;
- mining traffic with the help of mobile applications;
- the best bundles for arbitrageurs and other hot topics.
After attending the event, you’ll learn how to set up an effective affiliate network to earn more.
- Maximilian Solz is the founder and CEO of PMC International. He will present on “How to bring your affiliate network to a global market;
- Vitaly Gavrilov, head of the arbitration team at TrieTe. At the conference, he will address the topic “TikTok. How to cast on the gembla? Case or Anti-Case?”;
- many other top experts presenting real cases.
In addition to presentations, the program includes a panel discussion on “Is it East or West?”, where participants will share their expert opinion and answer the most pressing questions.
Azerbaijan iGaming Affiliate Conference 2022 is a source of insight from affiliate industry guru, useful networking and useful contacts with representatives of CPA-networks and affiliate companies.
The conference will be interesting for arbitrageurs, webmasters, gambling business owners, representatives of advertising networks, SEOs, software developers, marketers. It’s going to be awesome, don’t miss it!
Program details and registration at igamingconf.com/.